Press "Enter" to skip to content
- You corrupt the system, then you whine and wonder why nobody trusts the system any longer.
- You leave national parks open during the shutdown, but lock restrooms and halt trash pickup. What exactly did you expect?
- This article asks why men are more likely to die of glioblastoma (a rare brain cancer) than women. This is the beginning of a terribly politically incorrect trend in cancer treatment, one based on innate sexual differences. Well, we can’t have that now, can we?
- What the heck is an “assault weapon,” anyhow? David Kopel asks and answers. (Tl;dr, an assault weapon is the total political nonsense intelligent people always knew it was.)
- Walter Williams on the worst enemy of black people.
- No, you aren’t the only one who reacts badly when faced with too damned much artificial cuteness.
- Hatred of Jews is getting scary.
- Well, if this don’t make you feel old, nothin’ will. Daryl Dragon (better known as The Captain) has died, with ex-wife and singing partner Toni Tennille at his side. Anybody remember when “Muskrat Love” was considered scandalous?
- Your not-quite-awwwww story for today involves an abused child and a motorcycle gang.