- Arkancide? Something else equally sinister? Judith Miller, a former jailbird herself, sez it’s awfully hard to commit suicide while in federal detention. (Conspiracy theories have gone mainstream since Saturday!)
- This may not fix a broken medical system, but it’s sure a provocative step: Go to Mexico, have surgery with an American surgeon, get a nice fat bonus check from your insurance company.
- Red flag laws, “assault weapons,” Republican politicians, and other vermin.
- Eight dangerous myths about survivalism.
- The secret to super-long life? Not diet. Not exercise. Not genetics. Just plain old lying.
- Companies are borrowing money, not to invest and grow, but to buy back stock.
- A blood test can now detect evidence of Alzheimers 20 years before symptoms show.
- Twenty fabulous & scary images of space. (H/T FM)
- Are Jewish dog owners sinners? Short answer: NOPE. But if the honcho of my religion told me I was “accursed” for loving the finest animal on the planet, I’d get another religion, pronto. The background is interesting, though.
“As I have always stated, an armed individual is a citizen; an unarmed one is a subject. If any government demands of me to lay down my weapons and surrender my Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms. my response will be simple: “Molon Labe.””
“Red flag laws” — Bitter Ex-Wife Revenge and Empowerment Acts.
“This facility is known for being deeply troubled,” one official said, though others cautioned that the DOJ’s and the prison’s own investigation were in its initial stages and that facts could change as the inquiry progressed.
Freudian slip there?
From what I remember (and its been a while), a company buying back their own stock is supposed to mean that they expect the price to shoot up soon. But if they’re doing that instead of building the business, rather than in addition to, then they’re probably expecting trouble. Not to mention propping up their own stock prices.
[…] Claire Wolfe of Living Freedom is next with Tuesday links. […]
” facts could change as the inquiry progressed”
LOL, I blew right on past that line without even noticing.