Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Arkancide? Something else equally sinister? Judith Miller, a former jailbird herself, sez it’s awfully hard to commit suicide while in federal detention. (Conspiracy theories have gone mainstream since Saturday!)
- This may not fix a broken medical system, but it’s sure a provocative step: Go to Mexico, have surgery with an American surgeon, get a nice fat bonus check from your insurance company.
- Red flag laws, “assault weapons,” Republican politicians, and other vermin.
- Eight dangerous myths about survivalism.
- The secret to super-long life? Not diet. Not exercise. Not genetics. Just plain old lying.
- Companies are borrowing money, not to invest and grow, but to buy back stock.
- A blood test can now detect evidence of Alzheimers 20 years before symptoms show.
- Twenty fabulous & scary images of space. (H/T FM)
- Are Jewish dog owners sinners? Short answer: NOPE. But if the honcho of my religion told me I was “accursed” for loving the finest animal on the planet, I’d get another religion, pronto. The background is interesting, though.