- The most useless software in the world. Even though it’s a form of Linux.
- Could it be that some of the mysteries of the infamous no-fly list are to be revealed? If so, it might be thanks to a tenacious mother of four and a few judges who haven’t completely sold their souls to the security state. Yet. (Tip o’ the hat to Jim)
- And speaking of Jim, darned good article. But you are sabotaging my efforts to keep this blog more positive.
- Just in case you need another look at the “century’s most important graph,” here’s another take on it. You hardly need the writing. That darned graph is just plain scary.
- Another one from Charles Curley, who gave us the most useless software. More useful this time: resources for moving to Ubuntu Linux. Much of this, but not all, applies to Mint users, as well.
- I really hope this is a belated April Fools joke. OTOH, some people might think it’s a smarter move than some other airlines have made. Me, I think flying’s unpleasant enough without pay-to-pee. And one potty for 189 trapped people? OMG!
- Drugged warriors. Maybe that helps explain the eerie glee in the now-infamous “collateral murder” video.
I really am trying to cheer this place up a little. Really.
- Oh, alright. Here.