- If you watch the money world, watch for a turbulent week. Of course, now that I’ve said that, it’ll be dull as Barak Obama without a teleprompter.
- Speaking of the money world: Art of the Collapse. By David Dees.
- “If you didn’t resist, you must have wanted it.” They used to say that about rape. Now we’re much more enlightened. Instead of applying that hoary old standard to sexual assault (usually committed by freelance criminals), we apply it searches and seizures (committed by official government criminals).
- Simple wisdom about Firesheep.
- Cartoons: Almost all … and I’d rather not WikiLeaks and Running on Obamacare.
- 24 thrifty tips. They’re good. But I’m thinking BHM readers could do better.
- Don’t show this to your dog. (Short video.) It might give him ideas.
<li>So. You gonna vote tomorrow? Or have you done the dread deed already? Funny thing, how this always happens no matter who you vote for.