Press "Enter" to skip to content
- A bank joins the frenzy against Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. It freezes — of all things — his defense fund. Sorry, bank. Sorry bank. You know, the statists aren’t going to win this one. Assange might not, either. But the old order has fallen. It just hasn’t had the good sense to topple over yet.
- Per Joel: Fourth Amendment tee shirts and underwear.
- Now this is an honorable man. He might not always have been. But he is now, bless ‘im.
- Rational Review News is having another fundraiser. They do it every quarter. And every quarter, it’s painful to watch them struggle toward their very modest goals. I don’t know why. A site like LewRockwell.com can (deservedly) raise tens of thousands of dollars with head-spinning rapidity. But Rational Review, the best compiler of freedom-related news on the web (linking to articles like “Knife Lobby Scoring Points …” and “Anarchists Launch WikiLeaks Mirrors and Fred Reed’s “Conversations with Bob”) goes through hell to get a thousand dollars. And then right in the middle of their latest, they have to reboot in light of the PayPal boycott. If you can … please throw ’em a buck. This time around, your buck will also get you a signed copy of Bill Branon’s novel, Let Us Prey.
- I hate to mention this, because the only way I can stand to be on the radio is to pretend that nobody’s listening. But I’m scheduled to be on the Brian Wilson show this afternoon. Brian interviewed me ages ago when he was on KSFO in San Francisco. Now he’s in Toledo, OH. But the show will be podcast for
infamy posterity. So pray for both Brian and me to be brilliant. Actually, I’ll settle for intelligible.
- Speaking of the Day of Infamy, it’s time once again to remember the State of Jefferson. It still exists in the hearts of many. It might have existed in fact had World War II not intervened. Jefferson will rise again!