Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Uh oh. The Fibbies have done it again.
- And the R-party will, too. Of course. But you’ve gotta admit, the rapidity with which they tap-dance around their own alleged principles is dazzling.
- Now that’s a headline.
- “Finding My Spending Identity. Because New Years is coming up and a lot of us are thinking about that sort of thing.
- More zero-intelligence school policy on guns. This time the victim is an honor-roll girl. But this time the place is … urk! — Montana??? (Tip o’ hat to PT.)
- No surprise. All the serious thinking about Assange and WikiLeaks (and “CyberWar I”) is coming from free-market anarchists and the noble remnant of the old civil-rights, anti-war left.
- “How much evidence should the U.S. government be obliged to show before it kills you? None, according to the Obama administration.”
- So where do we line up to get a little of that billionaire charity? Some of the “causes” they put it to are … urk. More millions poured into public schools? More regimentation of health care? Um … no thanks. I actually know one of the 16 gazillionaire pledgers on the list. Haven’t seen him in years, but knew him uncomfortably well at one time. I’ve followed his career closely. And I can assure you that he never committed an altruistic deed in his life and never will. He’s a double-dyed bastard and a total narcissist who’d like to rule the world — and all the people in his world would be mere objects for his use. I suspect that’s true of the whole lot of them. “Charity” can be such a devious control mechanism.
- Pay silver for a Backwoods Home subscription — and get a free copy of Hardyville Tales.