Joel June 7, 2012 1:07 pm

You’d think more people would get it. Any wall strong enough to keep “them” out is strong enough to keep you in.

2. Ben
    Ben June 7, 2012 2:22 pm

Well I think you have two options on that front. 1 Build a fence to keep eā€™m out. 2 Turn off the easy welfare. Both will achieve the same goal. I prefer the later.

3. Samuel Adams
    Samuel Adams June 7, 2012 3:57 pm

Trap shooting wimp! Let’s see him do the same with an M-1 Garand. Safely. Including his down range.

šŸ™‚

4. Michael W. Dean
    Michael W. Dean June 7, 2012 8:46 pm

This is at LEAST the fourth politician who has made a video of himself shooting things, including the guy who did it first, here in Wyoming, in a campaign commercial I made for him (that he says got him elected).

That guy turned out to be about so much heinous neo-con crap, including not being terribly gun friendly, that it turned me anarchist (that’s a good thing), and I deleted the video from YouTube. (Also a good thing.)

As for the “me too” copycat idiot in the above video, I’d like to say this to anyone who claims to “want the government out of our lives”: If so, you should be cool with it if a bunch o’ peaceful homosexual pagans moved in next door to you, grew a bunch of weed, AND carried guns.

And yeah, “Protect our borders” stuff always makes me think of Berlin.

MWD

5. Hutch
    Hutch June 8, 2012 7:54 am

The first thing I noticed was the shirt he is wearing.

It’s an AZCDL shirt,which is a well respected Pro-2A organization.

Hutch

6. DaveSmith
    DaveSmith June 8, 2012 12:13 pm

Yay, more empty shotgun shells and shredded paper littering the desert.

MamaLiberty June 9, 2012 11:41 am

He only wants to control your life a little – and REALLY, it is for your own good.

I’ve known quite a few people who own and shoot guns… and who have no problem thinking they should actually have something to say about who else has them. This guy looks very much like he’s one of those.