edification entertainment and h-wording pleasure, here’s a post all about dogs and funny stuff.
- Pit bull adopts lion cub.
- Marines’ top dog, Chesty, gets a promotion after dissing Panetta’s pooch. (This one’s for a young friend of the blog who’s currently at Twenty-Nine Palms getting his butt shot off via CAX)
- Boy wants to give his dying service dog a taste of the world.
- Well (farggle) that! (H/T PT)
- “Four-legged reason to keep it together.” (Tip o’ hat to Jim Bovard.)
- Barkour! (H/T Jim B.)
Finally, you heard this week about the octagenarian woman who, with the best of intentions, set about to “restore” a damaged Spanish fresco. If you didn’t, have a look. Then have a look …
Which could lead to all sorts of other ideas for “improving” artworks:
Which leads to something only a mother could love …
And of course we mustn’t forget this …