- Fedgov issues “healthy meal standards” for schools that are so bureaucratic they threaten an actual healthy meal program (that even teaches kids about growing their own food).
- Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything that shows so profoundly how tangled and deep the relationships of snitches can be with both handlers and targets. Wish Mr. Aoki had agreed to talk more before he died. Not that anything he said would have been believable.
- The Tesla Museum: closer to becoming a reality thanks to a cartoonist’s crowdsourcery.
- Two cases in which dogs died in hot cars, apparently because air conditioning systems failed in the vehicles. Hard to think about. Why is this case treated (and reported) so differently from this case?
- Yeah. I guess it’s sort of like just doing it in a different position. Or something.
- Turning off the phone and the tension. Amazing how people have to keep rediscovering this. (H/T Jim Bovard)
- From Kent McManigal: “Fear not, take control of your life.”
Via Jim B. for Neil Armstrong …