Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Since we’ve been on the subject of writers lately: here’s Megan McArdle on why writers are the worst procrastinators. This isn’t really just about writers, but about fear of failure and the recent “special snowflake” self-esteem generation.
- And this column about how to get a job at Google isn’t really about how to get a job at Google, either. It’s about creativity. Adaptability. And other good things.
- Good news for all you who listened to (or played) too much loud rock-n-roll. A cure for noise-induced hearing loss may be on the horizon
- All hope is not lost. Hungry cougar stalks teenage boy. Cougar gets shot by guess who? Pix here.
- Very cool! A nifty handle wrap for a boot knife — that glows in the dark.
- Very odd. Did you know there’s an abandoned Nazi compound in the hills above L.A.?
- Brigid at Home on the Range writes a heart-rending tribute to her just-departed four-footed best friend.