More non-nooz, well mostly non-nooz …
- “Why Liberals Love the Disease Theory of Addiction by a Liberal Who Hates It.”
- First great reason I’ve seen to consider a smart phone: The iPhone 6 locks out the NSA.
- And look how upset it’s got some lawbreaking authoritarians! The FBI director seems to think that, historically, it’s been okay for the feds to snoop randomly on everybody and verboten for us to have secrets from them. Apparently that’s what it means to be a “country of laws.”
- While this article asks the irrelevant-to-most-of-us question of why billionaires get depressed, the solution it presents is one for anybody who feels stuck.
- Mysterious private ninja forces destroying California’s legal pot crops. The progress of the police state.
- Good cops.