- Are mass shootings due to “entitlement culture”? Don’t say it; we all know they’re due to the individual murderers. And yes, the article is anti-gun in a so-soish sort of way. Nevertheless, interesting article that makes good points.
- Beware, beware of the “commonsense” cry to prevent the mentally ill from owning firearms. ‘Cause since 2013, crazy has been the new normal.
- Twenty photos that put the Holocaust in a different light. (H/T Y.B.b.A.)
- That DEA surveillance program I linked in the last post? It is/was aimed in part at gun buyers. Even the usually anti-gun ACLU is alarmed.
- The anti-
Second AmendmentFirst Amendment crowd wants Emily Miller to be fired. Sign the petition to say no to this crass attempt to silence a journalist. (H/T 12)
- “Je suis Charlie” — except when it suits Mr. Zuckerberg to be otherwise.
- At what age do creative minds peak? Subjective, of course. But still fascinating.