Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Deep Web. Looks like an intriguing documentary. (H/T GL)
- Why does Google want to harvest and store your media for “free”?
- The four most dangerous words in the English language. (Tip o’ hat to MJR)
- And 24+ words that ought to be in the English language. (Ditto — and not all the words are SFW.)
- As usual, The Onion has the best commentary on our newly granted “FREEDOM” from NSA snooping and scooping. (H/T jed)
- Well, maybe. Millennials are destroying banks and the banks are to blame.
- Dunno if it’s worth $100k to learn the dreadful details of the secret trade deal to be imposed on us by our global overlords. Seems those details really ought to be free.
- Well then. The chimps are considerably ahead of me.
- How much do skyscrapers actually move? Fascinating geek trivia. (H/T jed)