Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Deez Nuts is polling quite well against other presidential candidates.
- And if this poll means anything, there’s more sanity in the country and more hope for harmony between the races than sometimes seems.
- I forgot until Jim Bovard reminded me: Yesterday was the 23rd anniversary of the feds beginning their killings at Ruby Ridge. Yesterday, Sammy. Today Vicki. There’s no statute of limitations on murder …
- For those who catch killer cops on camera: the personal aftermath.
- The Dow (and darned near everything else) goes dowwwwwwwwwwwwn in a way last seen in infamous 2008. And this time, what tricks do global governments have left to pull out of their hats?
- Starting one year as a nomad. While this is hardly the spontaneous adventure it seems (how many other nomads have multiple sponsors?), it’s still interesting. (Brought to you by BioLite, the folks who make the ingenious camp stoves and related off-grid goodies.)
- What we do for love. And desperation. Your awwwww story for the day — if awwwww can include alligators.
- OTOH, maybe you prefer your awwww with bears. (Here’s the video.)