- This cop is a shapeshifter! And he and his cohorts are liars and manipulators.
- This article is nominally about millions being about to lose their Obamacare subsidies. But the most intriguing part is how many people aren’t filing their tax returns.
- The war on walking?
- Personally, I think all these busybodies who are so worried about every little thing being “cultural appropriation” should quit speaking English. After all, our language has been appropriating words from other cultures at a furious pace for thousands of years. Our culture would be considerably improved if the “appropriation” yakkers stuck to speaking pure Anglo-Saxon.
- While I don’t agree with every word of this, her core argument does make sense. But excess license can produce twists similar to excess repression, too.
- Fascinating. New research suggests it’s not the loss of memory, but the loss of moral compass that defines the worst loss of self to dementia.
- Why is Windows 10 checking users’ systems for pirated non-Microsoft software and games? Who is Microsoft’s product really serving?
Finally, from Mike Vanderboegh:
Which joins the one Joel is so fond of: