1. Kent McManigal
    Kent McManigal September 2, 2015 7:23 pm

I don’t care for the overtly religious or statist posts, but it’s easy to skip them and wait for the next offering.

2. LarryA
    LarryA September 2, 2015 10:21 pm

There’s always someone who thinks your blog should cover what they think is important. Because what they think is important is what’s really important.

3. Bill St. Clair
    Bill St. Clair September 3, 2015 6:16 am

It’s called The Zelman Partisans, not The Zelman Worshippers. You’ve joined together over agreement on one partisan viewpoint. We should expect you to have lots of others, on which you may NOT agree.

Claire September 3, 2015 7:45 am

Thanks, guys. This is the attitude I hoped to see. I think some people are expecting (understandably) that every blog post at TZP is vetted and represents the group’s opinion when that’s not the case. It almost certainly will be the case with articles, books, materials in the store, etc. But the blog is, as Pat noted in TZP comments, a cat herd.

Was quite a different thing when one man — Aaron — was hiring writers to express an official JPFO viewpoint. We’re saving Aaron’s hardcore views from compromise and obscurity, but as an all-volunteer and more-or-less leaderless operation … well, we’re not JPFO.

5. J Lyn Morris
    J Lyn Morris September 3, 2015 8:45 am

Well put, Claire, and thank you.

6. Laird
    Laird September 3, 2015 9:32 am

When you have a blog with multiple writers (especially when they’re non-employees) you’re always going to have divergent views on various issues. It’s just the nature of the beast. Articles here on Living Freedom will always present Claire’s views because she writes them all. I wouldn’t expect that from TZP or any other collaborative blog (and I visit several of them). Anyone who does is just being silly.

MamaLiberty September 3, 2015 10:11 am

Very, very true, Claire… and I have to confess that I failed to see or understand that a while back when I complained that TZP seemed to be “too Jewish” or whatever fool thing I said.

A silly oversight, since I also own a collaborative blog! I don’t always agree totally with the things the others write, but we manage to work together to keep within the mission statement.