Press "Enter" to skip to content
- What the poor, poor media has do do when the murdering jerk is the “wrong” sort of person.
- And here’s the non-funny but more in-depth view of the same phenomenon.
- I haven’t heard from Stewart Rhodes yet about the Ferguson open-carry march controversy. But Mama Liberty found this even-handed Reason article on the issue with extensive quotes from him.
- Oliver Sacks, the great neurologist and racconteur died on Sunday. He was a wise, humane, and funny man. He went through life with face-blindness, which must be a special curse for such a public person.
- Kent says it well. You can’t ever “keep guns out of the wrong hands.” Which is why it’s so vitally important to keep them in the right hands.
- Turns out that Alison Parker’s “gonna buy a gun while trying to keep others from getting them” father is a failed politician and shameless attention wh*re.