Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Pilot diverts an international flight to save a dog traveling in cargo. (Yeah, I’ll bet that made some passengers mad, but …)
- The busybodies and their puppets in poly-ticks who hope to control all human behavior (including human ingenuity), really ought to have another think: prisoner nearly escapes using toothpaste and thread.
- Director of the Nobel Institute at the time President Unicorn got his peace prize regrets the award.
- Speaking of Obama, he’s just signed an executive order essentially allowing fedgov agencies to perform social “science” research on us all. Naturally, the evil father of “libertarian paternalism (spit!),” Cass Sunstein, has a hand in this.
- Yes, expat haven Panama is really, truly lightening up its gun laws. Not enough, mind you, but it’s a start and it’s not just a rumor. (H/T jb)
- Headline says it all: “Two of the nation’s top cops will be responsible for the next targeted killings.” Okay, not directly responsible; that will lie on the heads of the killers. But these guys will have aided and abetted. So far, however, there is no “war on police.”
- How many cops does it take to deal with a jaywalking kid? Even if he is showing some attitude (which, so far, seems unproven anyhow).
- 11 secrets to a successful ER visit. (Sent by ML, who knows.)
- Some techies have invented a system for making “anonymous” online surveys actually anonymous.