Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Father gets into a stand-off with police to prevent a hospital from taking his “brain dead” son off life support. Happened earlier this year but the follow-up is what’s making this a Christmas-season story.
- Pot for the homeless. (H/T jed)
- Also from jed: all the SF books to binge read over the holidays. (Can’t vouch for them myself ’cause I haven’t read any of them. If you’re buying, you know where to purchase them.)
- Dave Barry’s year in review. (I’ve lost track of the people who’ve sent this one to me; it’s definitely been making the rounds.)
- Jim Bovard’s Raging Bitch Christmas. Little hard to picture it, but liberty’s professional curmudgeon did a stint as Santa.
- I don’t always agree with Jonah Goldberg. But when it comes to picking the perfect presidential candidate for these times he might just be onto something.
- Heaven knows why they’ve tagged this article as “gun violence.” There’s no violence involved — just more Americans wanting and getting guns. I know a lucky lady (not me) who got a brand new Glock from Santa.
- Speaking of which, don’t forget to take the TZP poll on gun gifting. Even if you already took it once you can answer again with your post-Christmas results.
- Awww, that’s wonderful. “Fospice” care for dying homeless dogs.