Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Cool story from shooting-sports star Vera Koo. I had no idea she was so old or that she learned to shoot only in middle age because she was terrified of guns.
- Amazing and discouraging that cops continue to get away with being highwaymen despite these tactics being repeatedly exposed. Picked the wrong victim this time, though. (H/T MJR)
- Why is there no Uber for healthcare? You already know the answer, but this article finally asks some of the obvious questions.
- Much sweat has been sweated over China’s holdings of U.S. debt. This is the first time I’ve seen anybody get exercised over what Saudi Arabia could do to us. (H/T The Shy One)
- And speaking of Saudi Arabia, while I wouldn’t take this opinion piece as gospel, we should forever keep in mind that these tyrannical thugs are not our friends.
- I wanna know who those 62 people are.
- Do not get between a mama bear — or a mama human — and her cubs.
- “The Day the Mesozoic Died.” Great account of a scientific detective story.
- Fairytales are much older than we know.