Press "Enter" to skip to content
- “This was all planned,” says former State Department inspector general, surprising no one but adding damning detail.
- Also not surprising: Project Europe is doomed. But did anyone anticipate it would happen this particular way? Do you sometimes feel you’re watching one of history’s major shifts here? Something like the barbarians crossing the frozen Rhine in 406, but in slower motion.
- Oregon launches its first drive-through pot shop. And in little old Gold Beach, yet, home of BHM. (H/T d)
- If Bernie Sanders wins, he’d not only be the first Jewish president of the USA, he’d be the first candidate honest enough to admit to not being religious. Unlike, you know, Hillary who’s apparently a devout, lifelong believer in … oh, whatever.
- You have to dig through the comments to get the message, but it’s possible the fedgov isn’t aiming to kill the Elio, after all.
- The eight worst guns ever made. Yeah, I know there’s a lot of room for debate on these kinds of lists, but I seriously think they might have really nailed it here, especially on their #1 worst choice.
- Another flash story via MJR: “Taze.” A few paragraphs; a world of encouragement.