Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Oh weep! Oh wail! Oh, such a tragedy. Some 100+ DMV offices in California were closed for business up to two days due to a presumed hardware glitch. (H/T ML) Seriously, though, this does give a preview of either a) TEOTWAWKI or b) election day; take your pick.
- Hm. Seems Iceland isn’t the only country where clowns and jokers are rising in national politics. Italy, too. (Tip o’ hat to the elusive J)
- Hardly news, but always a good reminder: activists must be on guard against entrapment. (Also: read Rats! the free no-snitch book and pass it around.)
- Also hardly news, but a good analysis. Miguel of the Gun Free Zone parses the latest way the antis are fudging their stats.
- Also not news, but apparently those closest to Hillary recognize she’s not quite right in the head (thank you, WikiLeaks). Also a drunk (and also, thank you, WikiLeaks).
- Happy birthday, Hillary, from your friends at Project Veritas.
- Hey, I didn’t realize Commentariat member Kent McManigal has a YouTube channel. It’s got commentary like “Keep v*ting — I’m sure it’ll work next time” plus some mild blowing up of stuff.
- Nineteen short-listers for the Comedy Wildlife Awards.
- Which leads to: he never dreamed he be friends with an otter.