- Nineteen semi-genius dog costumes.
- Baby seals = puppies.
- Human repeatedly tries to scare his dog with a fake skeleton.
- It seems even cars can dress up for Halloween. Well, Elios, anyhow. (I have no idea if the Elio is going to be any good or even if they’re ever going to manage to get the damned things into production. But their PR is brilliantly odd.)
- For you Halloween cat lovers, here’s the photogenic Beatrice Ticketyboo. And Willow the Squishy Cat.
- Hate the idea of critters in costumes? So do plenty of the critters in question.
Bonus: Absolutely nothing to do with either critters or Halloween, but obviously somebody had to do this: Hitler learns about the new FBI email investigation. (Several H/Ts due for this one.)
Second bonus: You might want to consider it a Halloween costume, but the caption is: “They’ve identified the Russian hacker responsible for Hillary’s email leaks.” 🙂