- Elon Musk and friends want to raze the roof(ing industry).
- Free Kelsey Osborne! She gave her daughter medicine that helped ended up on the wrong side of the law and the state-sucking medical establishment.
- Camille Paglia: Hillary is a disaster!
- Really she is.
- But at least Anthony Weiner is providing abundant comic relief.
- These people are nothing more than medieval. And this isn’t just a few unrepresentative fanatics.
- Got crappy night vision? Drip cannabinoids onto your eyeballs. Er … um … no, maybe you should either wait for further studies or do things the old-fashioned way.
- And in the awwwwwww department: Bunch of guys go away for an extended cabin-in-the-woods bachelor party and end up going home with a starving mom-dog and all her puppies.
For all you Discordians (The One True Religion 🙂 ) out there:
The Truth About Pepe The Frog And The Cult Of Kek
(H/T CA @ WRSA)
OMG. Now I remember why I never even attempted to become a Discordian adept. I never got past the tee shirt (which I had custom made): Hail Eris. All Hail Discordia. 23.
This is even worse than Kerry Thornley and all the JFK assassination conspiracies tied to my former Olde Time Religion.
Thank you, trying2b.
There’s a lot that can be said about Elon and it’s not all good either. Edison was a genius but he had a dark side also.
They’re making the middle ages look enlightened.
Musk and the insolvent Solar City, which MAY be merged into the not very solvent Tesla, are spinning more tales that ignore economics…..nothing new here.
That Elon Musk article refused to open for me until I disabled Adblock, which I wasn’t inclined to do.
I’ve noticed a number of sites wanting to fight me on the Adblock issue. I guess I understand their point of view. Maybe if I can only pay for a limited-download provider I’m not in their target demographic anyway.
[…] H/T to Claire. […]
Other than lying and corruption–at which she excels–I know of no successes accomplished by HRottenC.
The tin roof on my present residence was new in 1921. Had a seal coat put on this summer. Most likely outlive me. 🙂
Medieval? No, “evil” is aptly descriptive.
Night vision? I was raised by folks believing that raw carrots were helpful.
One of these days I’m gonna bump into Camille somewhere and buy her a beer.
Eyeing those solar shingles…I need ( ::grumble:: ) a roof sometime in the next few years, and I’m doing the best I can to become more self-sufficient as I resign myself to my family-imposed, continued residence in a state I loathe. Though I do love the Potemkin Village comment.
From the links in the Kelsey Osborne article…How the heck did I miss this?!: http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2014/07/judge_supports_dismissal_of_ch.html
What a fantastic retort to the ridiculous assertion I’ve heard so many times in the past year that the 2nd Amendment is “for whites only.”