- A look inside the “doomsday vault” that backs up all the world’s other seed-storage systems.
- Lone Ranger arrested in California! (Humor. I think.)
- But you never know. British government censors charming, light-hearted ad. For the children, of course.
- And oh, ain’t this the truth?
- Baron von Pugthofen.
- Words do alter perception. Five “universal” experiences that are actually different in other cultures.
- Nooz you can use: how to read a compass and a map (H/T MJ for this short video)
And hey, it’s the Infamous Black Friday. While I’ve linked to some of these Amazon e-gadgets before, they’re all on sale this week or have recently dropped substantially in price.