Press "Enter" to skip to content
- NASA, which can’t get humans to Mars and has been so useless on lunar travel that the last U.S. astronaut to walk on the Moon recently died of old age … is now fretting that we might get dementia from flying too high in airplanes. Lord, save us from such cowards, fools, and earth-crawling bureaucrats! (H/T MtK)
- But that’s okay. Because Hillary Clinton will fix all the problems of humanity when she becomes president in 2020, propelled by her hit TV show. (This according to one anonymous source; so don’t start “rejoicing” yet.) (Tip o’ hat to SC)
- This guy lost a $1,200 drone during a performance review. The reason, in part? Yet another pampered, privileged, and precious ex-president.
- RIP, John Hurt. Not a surprise because he was afflicted with pancreatic cancer, one of the most deadly. But yet another loss. This recap of 10 of his notable performances, from the Elephant Man to Garrick Ollivander of the Harry Potter movies, leaves out his creepy-mad role as Chancellor Sutler in V for Vendetta. But then, in a 50-year career, they had to leave out a lot.
- Just a reminder that our old friend Elias Alias of The Mental Militia, is also a gifted artist who specializes in jewelry. Elias recently left his editor’s post at Oath Keepers. This gave him spare time to return to crafting gold and gems, but left him at risk of hunger in the meantime. If you’re in the bracket to purchase custom jewelry, please remember Elias.
- When I linked earlier this month to an article about a suburban Detroit man getting a ticket for warming up his car in his own driveway, I had no idea. Turns out that was merely the tip of a nationwide iceberg.
- No, I would not take my survival advice from Cracked. Still, here are some off-the-wall tips to evaluate at your own risk.