Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Remember the Arizona motorist who stopped, saved a cop’s life, and killed the murderous perp earlier this month? He has now uncloaked himself from anonymity. Turns out he’s a ordinary little guy who neither looks nor sounds like you might imagine. He was also, once upon a time, a prohibited person who had his rights restored.
- Those ever sober and deliberative atomic scientists have set their famous doomsday clock closer to midnight. Because Trump. And other reasons. (Last time it was because “climate change” and other reasons.) Good God, people, don’t you remember it was Hillary, not The Donald, who was itching to start WWIII? The man may be a megalomanical loon, but he’d rather negotiate deals than toss bombs. (H/T MtK)
- F*c*b**k actually does something semi-interesting (although very 1990s) for user security.
- Scott Greenfield on “Downstream Law and the Second Amendment.”
- Will people actually pay to be subjected to airport retina scans??? Methinks you frequent flyers have been imbibing too much of that free booze up there at the front of the plane. (Tip o’ hat to MJR)
- Occasionally, Internet time-wasting yields some … erm, interesting results. I’m having a religious discussion with a friend. In looking up the (totally unrelated, I assure you) topic we were discussing, I happened upon this: “Why God Didn’t Use Adam’s Penis Bone to Make Eve.” Some people need to get a life. And I do not mean me.
- Turns out some gun owners don’t need slings for carrying their rifles. (Ick. Funny, but still ick.)
- Dads who insisted — really, truly — that they didn’t like and didn’t want dogs.