Press "Enter" to skip to content
- “It’s complicated.” HL Harris explains her love-hate relationship with firearms. Rape is a mind-changer.
- Surprise, Surprise. Drugs are vanishing at V.A. hospitals. (And no doubt many other medical facilities, though you can bet fedgov hospitals will be the champs in this variety of corruption and sloppy record-keeping.)
- How Peter Thiel’s Palantir helps the world’s worst spies keep tabs on us all.
- But at least those Deep State spooks are good for something! 🙂
- Is the age of the giant battery upon us? Battery costs have certainly come down and capacities gone up, as testified by those amazing little lithium-ion gadgets we can now use to jump-start our cars. But I expect certain readers hereabouts might dispute the grander claims.
- Heh. Pretty cool. A Federal Appeals Court judge cites blogfriend Jim Bovard in a decision regarding Fannie and Freddie and their role in the housing-market collapse. Pity the cite must appear only in a dissent from the majority opinion.
- In the age of social media, even shelter cats attract attention via their likes and (hilarious) dislikes.