Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Bet you didn’t know that brewing and serving tea is a manly art.
- Or that we’re getting closer to the time when we’ll be able to print our own body parts. (Yeah, I know this news is frustrating for some of my friends; seems this great day always remains on the horizon.)
- DA won’t retry cops for killing a homeless man who was in the process of retreating from them.
- If the Trump administration cracks down on state-legal cannabis some states will fight back. Living in a blue state isn’t always a bad thing. Washington, Oregon, and Colorado blue is a nicer shade than Massachusetts or New York blue.
- Silicon Valley liberal goes looking to understand Trump supporters: discovers they’re human. And varied. And thoughtful.
- I don’t care who you are or what your position on immigration (or medical care for illegal immigrants) is. This is barbaric and would never be done by decent, humane people.
- I have many bad things to say about Amazon this week. But at least they’re willing to fight the good fight on the Bill of Rights. Probably a losing battle since courts habitually treat data held by third parties differently than they do data still in a suspect’s possession. But nice effort.
- Speaking of fighting the good fight … Terrorists build drones. France trains an “eagle fleet” to destroy them.