Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Closer to confirmation: mysteriously murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was indeed in contact with Wikileaks, and the emails “hacked by Russians” may have instead been leaked by him.
- Leonardo da Vinci invented an odd musical instrument (on paper). A modern instrument maker has built it. (Use the “cc” option on the video to get English subtitles.)
- The governmental stupid gets thicker and thicker in California. Now dumb law threatens small, independent booksellers — as if they weren’t already threatened enough. (H/T M)
- Microsoft — which has spent so many years churning out vulnerabilities for “security” agencies to exploit, decries the fedgov practices that allowed WannaCry ransomeware to take over Windows systems. (To their credit, they quickly offered patches, even for systems they haven’t supported in years.)
- Such a shock and surprise! High taxes and regulations prompt us to head for other states.
- Rest assured, should I make it to 101 and some odd weeks, you will not read about me going skydiving. Kudos to the brave old guy, though.
- These photos are titled “Dogs vs. Mud.” But if you know dogs, of course you realize that dogs and mud are happy collaborators.