Press "Enter" to skip to content
- NPR tweeted the Declaration of Independence. Ignorami and snowflakes were offended.
- Finding the spiritual meaning in Harry Potter. Um. Okay. I can see Rowling put it in there (return from the dead, guardian figures from the beyond, immortal evil, perseverence against overwhelming darkness, etc.), but … um.
- Utah. Strange place. But at least the “Zion curtain” between restaurant patrons and bartenders is finally falling.
- A California gun store owner sues PayPal, Stripe, and Square under a state civil rights law.
- You’ve heard about your “duty” to v*te. Or to perform some kind of national service, military or otherwise. Now here’s a creative one: your “duty” to serve time in a maximum-security prison.
- Billy Nye. You’ve almost got to pity the poor guy. Almost, but not quite. He has fallen a long and desperate way since his days as the engaging “Science Guy.”
- Spam. No, not the Internet kind. The canned version. It’s 80 years old this month. (And no jokes about how that explains its taste, okay?)
- Winners of great photoshop battles. Love that first one.
- Fifteen fails for the @WeRateDogs Twitter account. 🙂