- Bovard: let us not forget the FBI’s own long criminal record.
- Well, Jeff Flake (who went from libertarian-ish rep to RINOish senator) was right about one thing: “Resentment is not a governing philosophy”. More mainstreamers should be asking what causes so much resentment and why it’s become a driving force in both “right” and “left-wing” poly-ticks.
- Five years from now, will we will we be wearing headbands to stimulate our brains and make us smarter? (H/T JB)
- Good news for free speech and privacy: the FBI is having a rough time breaking into phones.
- Former NPR CEO ventures into the heartland and discovers we aren’t all racist trolls. Writes book.
- This business of liberals “going on safari” into the terra incognita of red states and discovering that not everyone who disagrees with them is a dragon has become a thing lately. Their stunned sense of discovery would be a joke if not for the dangerous bigotry behind it.
- Okay, here’s one for ML: CorgiCon on the beach. (H/T JB)
My thought on the headband idea?
“I like my species the way it is!”
– Lt Worf, “The Best of Both Worlds: Part 2”, Star Trek TNG, 1990
(And, that goes double for RFID chips, RealID, Fluoridation, 5G, Self-driving vehicles, and any and all other schemes of the controllers and wanna-be tyrants!)
In the Conservative Review Liberty Scorecard, Flake is rated as 53% , McCain as 33% and Corker as 47%, which places these guys in the Top 25 RINOs List and they all garnered “F” gradings for conservative credentials. Trump shined the spotlight on all three. They could all pass as Democrats.
Both the NPR CEO and liberals on safari authors miss the idea that here might be any other alternative to liberal v. conservative, again.
Re: Headband….Congratulations, you’ve invented the “droud” of Larry Niven fame. Not a good thing. On the other hand, folks addicted to this type of stimulation won’t have to kosh people over the head to get money to finance their addiction.
Oh, CORGIS! Thanks for finding that, Claire. 🙂 I wish I could have been there.
Ye God’s , women and their dogs !!!
Hey, jordanms. Be glad our dogs aren’t teacup toy poodles with their fur dyed pink. (See, it could be worse.)
I might wear the headband thing when there’s something specific I want to learn, but I would shut it off in the presence of stupidity I didn’t want getting too deep into my brain. Also, I would retrofit one of my hats so I didn’t look lime a dweeb (or a worse dweeb, anyway).
Women and their dogs? LOL. I’m a man and his cats. Different vertebrates for different folks.
Now would someone let Orrin Hatch, Lamar Alexander, John McCain, Mitch McConnell, Susan Collins, etc etc etc know that the door is still open!