1. StevefromMA
    StevefromMA April 2, 2018 6:10 am

Just ordered my book. The Nazis killed many of my family during WW2. Guess what…they weren’t armed.

Good luck with your book.

For the ultimate unbelievable gray man, read new book The Saboteur by Paul Kix, who took care of a bunch of Nazis as a Maquis, typifies (SAS) motto, who dares, wins.

Claire April 2, 2018 6:43 am

Thank you, Steve. And I absolutely second your recommendation of The Saboteur. In fact, Kit and I included a recommendation for it in the Resources section of the book. The Saboteur reads like a novel, and while some of the facts are in dispute, there’s no disputing the heroism of the book’s subject (a young French aristocrat who acted on behalf of British intelligence) or the other resisters who operated in a climate of Nazi terror and death.

3. DistOne
    DistOne April 2, 2018 9:52 am

Congratulations Claire! The new book looks fabulous. Can’t wait to get my copy.

Comrade X April 2, 2018 10:33 am

I love the logo of the cat (panther?) and the wolf!

Great excerpt, it makes me really excited about reading y’all book! Can’t wait!

Well done ladies!

Claire April 2, 2018 10:44 am

“I love the logo of the cat (panther?) and the wolf!”

Thanks, Comrade. So do we. The wolf is something I designed years ago for a Claire Files Forums project. The cat — a puma, I think, though who can tell? — is our modification of some free vector art we found.

Coming up with the logo concept, I asked Kit what her spirit animal would be if she had one so we could combine them. My spirit animal, of course, was already obvious. I wasn’t even thinking, but naturally Kit would have a big cat spirit animal. That worked out brilliantly.

6. John
    John April 2, 2018 10:51 am

Yes Claire and Kit, it’s a great logo!
    Awesome spirit critters!

7. fred
    fred April 3, 2018 2:58 am

Cool thing about grey man/woman….they are everywhere.We just dont see them,as it should be.I’ll bet there has to be millions and millions of em,quietly going thru the motions of life…….
    My order goes in on the fourth,I have no doubt Amazon will deliver in the normal time frame,10-14 days.

8. fred
    fred April 3, 2018 3:14 am

Grey man…nullifying juries,misfiling papers,ordering 30,000 tongue depressors,ordering fish meds for your goldfish with a tooth abcess….