1. free.and.true
    free.and.true April 11, 2018 6:26 am

Heh! Nice. Now we need a site traffic update.

Comrade X April 11, 2018 8:20 am

Now you got me thinking, how about sticky notes on gas pumps?

3. A. Nonymous
    A. Nonymous April 11, 2018 10:13 am

Comrade X wrote:
    “Now you got me thinking, how about sticky notes on gas pumps?”

Brilliant!

4. fred
    fred April 11, 2018 10:27 am

Like.

Joel April 11, 2018 10:29 am

I remember when we did something like this with those RebelFire stamps. I circulated quite a few RF dollar bills, back in the early part of the century. Don’t know it did any good, but I felt better about myself. 🙂

Claire April 11, 2018 11:57 am

I remember that, Joel. It was a great effort. And fun. I still have my RF stamp and I remember that free.and.true even reported being given one of the stamped bills in change (after she’d also been spreading them).

7. Ryan
    Ryan October 14, 2018 11:15 am

Hi, my name is Ryan Walter, formerly of Bartlesville, Oklahoma and now living in Bakersfield, California. I am a fan and consider myself to be confederate to the Grand Outlaw Cabal. After 20 years of drilling oil and gas, my scope has been changes after a lengthy and exhausting family court case, and it’s complications. I am now a Business Administration student and hope to transfer to UC Berkeley, next fall, with a AS-T in business, but then switch to poli-sci, for B.A., and I am following Pre-Law curriculum. My monkeywrenching has included being an agitator, ghost (in some respect) and will at some point become the third type, as I seek to enter the world of international contract law, with a job at the World Bank Group. I am doing a presentation, tomorrow, about JK Rowling’s use of Goblins and the Wizarding Bank being The World Bank, and supplying the entire class and both professors (team-taught) of this custom Berkeley transfer program with reports of the 1988 Somalia Petrolium Exploration Project Report and foil “Wizard Hats” to go along with that, and a copy of Goblin Market, by Christina Rosetti. Maybe I should pick up a pseudonym to use in this type of forum, but really, why? As I have now ended two Oklahoma Judges careers and suffered homelessness and loss of career, family and have proven myself beyond what might be considered as rational fear. Thanks to a particular artform communicated with a particular flavor, I have found the purpose to never give up, and to never stop pushing. Love and respect from Ryan Walter