Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Where are the monkeywrenchers when we need them? At least one traffic camera in New Orleans (and probably more) is giving speeding tickets to parked cars. (H/T PT)
- Decisions, decisions. When faced with a school shooter, which is the better defense weapon? A bucket of rocks or an itty-bitty miniature baseball bat? (H/T M)
- Broward County school mavens “know” for sure that the best defense isn’t a gun. (Tip o’ hat to BD)
- A few days of anti-inflammatory drugs after surgery may prevent breast cancer from spreading to other organs.
- Shallow knowledge. I’m afraid it plagues a lot of us in this ‘Netly age, but it’s worse when shallow knowledge is being spouted by “experts.” (H/T LA)
- Kudos and thanks for the book reviews to Joel and Yeoman Journal (for a mini review).