Sasquatch country

I found this in the woods a few miles from my house & thought you might appreciate it. Lots of sasquatches around here, of course. Damn nuisances. Worse than porcupines.

—–

I’m also not feeling well and may take a few days off. I mentioned being exhausted after finishing the book, but I’m not perking up and am thinking there might be more to this than mere post-book blues.

1. brew-squatch
    brew-squatch April 12, 2018 8:05 pm

I’ll give you $50 to go liberate that sign and send it to me…… 😉

2. brew
    brew April 12, 2018 8:07 pm

p.s. hope you feel better soon!!

Pat April 13, 2018 4:09 am

Take care of yourself, Claire.

4. firstdouglas
    firstdouglas April 13, 2018 5:14 am

Though post-book blues is not to be taken lightly, I do hope that’s all it is.

5. Mike
    Mike April 13, 2018 7:02 am

Sounds like you need to unwind a bit. Time for a good long soak in that claw foot tub with a glass of wine and a good book of a nonpolitical nature. I hope you are not down-and-out for too long,

Comrade X April 13, 2018 9:32 am

I’m hearing about the flu making a rebound here where I be, it could be a touch; hot tea, honey and a shot might be in order.

Comrade X April 13, 2018 10:53 am

Could it be it’s Friday 13th and tax day is just around the corner too?

8. free.and.true
    free.and.true April 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Enjoy your rest and retreat time. Hope you feel better pronto!

9. lairdminor
    lairdminor April 13, 2018 1:13 pm

I hope you’re back up to snuff soon!

By the way, I got my copy of your new book the other day. Just started reading it. I want to read slowly so I can savor it!

10. Reno Sepulveda
    Reno Sepulveda April 14, 2018 6:34 am

Hope you are feeling better soon. Received the new book a few days ago and am looking forward to a weekend of good reading.

11. ~Qjay
    ~Qjay April 14, 2018 7:45 am

If you spot some Reishi mushrooms (shiny red shelf fungus growing from stumps) then the tea from those can really help beat back a lot of maladies. You can also buy them in stores or online, if you don’t want to snitch one from the woods, or just can’t find one.
    There are no toxic lookalikes to Reishi (Ganoderma family) but like any food, you have to make sure it isn’t moldy.

Feel better soon! ~QJ

12. fred
    fred April 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Sounds like youve been running on adrenalin for a while now.Now getting the payback for that.Big crash.

Get some serious rest and spoil yourself a bit,even if its chocolates and other ‘evils’. Enjoy some tea and honey. Chicken soup,it cures all ails. Do some special quiet time with Ava. Enjoy the fireplace if you have one. You know,just recover that energy you borrowed.

Thats my opinion on it.