Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Fight back against a brutal cop and be charged with a federal hate crime? Bad idea. Very bad.
- A sex worker describes the harm the feds’ seizure of Backpage is doing to her.
- Venmo is a peer-to-peer payments network. Venmo is also a social network. Why the hell would you want friends and casual strangers to see where you’re spending your money? Unless for some goofy reason you actually want them track and speculate about your activities.
- Sure, that’ll do it. Solve the Illinois government pension crisis by putting more taxes on homeowners’ backs. The economic ignorance from the Chicago Fed is as stunning as the venality of their proposed “solution.” (Via Why in comments)
- Rand Paul asks why Gina Haspel won’t come clean on torture and coverup.
- Abetted by some of the top foundations in science, identity politics is damaging STEM fields. (Why does it never occur to anybody that if you want more women and minorities in a tough field, you should better educate the individuals rather than corrupt the disciplines?)
- Post-Sunday irreverence from Duffle Blog: Those troops you prayed for yesterday are up to all kinds of NSFW sinning today.
- People share hilariously bad stock photos of their professions.