- Latest “progressive” intellectual psychobabble: You don’t have a right to believe whatever you want. (How the Thought Police are going to stop you is a question for another day.)
- Facebook, Google, Twitter, and something called Brightcloud may believe they have the answer.
- Tracking you without a warrant. (H/T JB)
- Seattle passed the dreaded head tax. IBD explains how the city is foolishly attempting to solve a problem of its own creation. (Are we surprised?)
- The war on Airbnb is a war on the little guy.
- Teen goes to prison for shooting at home invaders. (Three guesses as to who employed the raiders.)
- Two tributes to Tom Wolfe, the dazzling wordsmith and cultural observer who died this week at 88: America’s carnival barker and gentleman heretic.
- The young Turks rejecting Islam. No clue as to how widespread this is.
Today is the midpoint of the very last fundraiser I ever intend to hold. If you enjoy this blog, please say it with
flowers cash, Bitcoin, or other stores of value.