First it’s off to the doctor to get results of last week’s tests. Then I spend the rest of the day repaying a friend for an even bigger favor she did me last year.
So I leave you with a few links and will probably have more to say tomorrow.
- Judge imposes a restraining order on Deerfield, IL. No draconian gun ban — for now. Outcome depends on lawsuits. (Tip o’ hat to M. in comments)
- Via Borepatch: Why cars with autopilot keep slamming into large stationary objects. They’re designed that way.
- Maybe there’s hope for a fee-for-privacy online option yet. I don’t know how private this no-ad photo-editing app really may be, but it’s becoming very popular despite having an annual fee.
- Residents fleeing your posh town in your high-tax state? Simple solution! Ban real estate for-sale signs. (Via Never Yet Melted.)
- It really is too early to shoot them. Don’t do it, please. But it’s not the worst thing in the world that they feel less safe. (H/T MtK)
- Eight counterintuitive charts showing what makes a great leader.
- We don’t need no education?