Mostly lite links today.
- These sorts of articles always exaggerate, but the tech and economics are still interesting. How to 3D print a house in a day.
- Despite rising delinquencies, Americans may actually be getting a handle on their debts.
- How walking through doorways makes us forget.
- Shel sends a short, volcanic video with the comment that he doesn’t personally share this particular burning desire.
- While I don’t really envision Bilbo Baggins living here, this Alaska house is interesting — and for sale. (H/T ML)
- Only in Texas. A pecan pie vending machine.
- First, they saved his life. Then they returned to finish laying his sod.
The caption was “Mount Ruffmore.”
And from MJR …