Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Americans’ deep, deep concern over Russia’s corruption of U.S. elections: 1% and falling.
- On one street (of government-owned homes) in Detroit.
- How come creepy ‘crats (or in this case their lawyers) always use that line about how [whatever sleazy thing they did] “doesn’t reflect who they are as a person”? What the heck else could it possibly reflect? Who their third cousin is? Who they are as a cockroach? Whot? Pity that this ‘crat was actually trying, badly, to be a good guy.
- Jeez. If you don’t v*te for Democrats this fall you’re a traitor, or what? Every time Comey opens his yap, he blows any illusion that the FBI was ever politically impartial. (And yes, of course it’s always been an illusion.)
- Free speech is no longer trendy enough for the New Yorker.
- Remember that ghost town for sale from a few weeks back? Somebody bought it (well above the asking price) and is off to restore it now.
- Californians may not get to v*te after all on dividing their state into three.