Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Now that there’s a man and a father. Mom ain’t bad, either.
- This doc wants to offer cheap MRIs. His state won’t let him. I’m sure you’ll be terribly surprised to learn a fedlaw is behind the state policy.
- America’s most famous farmer talks about the “rogue food” rebellion — small-scale free markets in the face of ever-worse fed controls.
- New Trump rule will require hospitals to post prices for their services.
- Does anybody else think it’s odd how supposed independent businesses — Google, Apple, Spotify, and F*c*b**k — all decided to crack down on Alex Jones on the same day? Nooooo, that doesn’t resemble censorship at all …
- 410 movies, including some pretty surprising ones, whose makers submitted them to Pentagon control. (I’m edging ever closer to giving up movies entirely.)
- Harmonizing being and doing.