- Cody Wilson is out at Defense Distributed. A woman, long time vice president Paloma Heindorff, is in.
- Ten “poor man’s habits” that could save anybody a buck.
- Stephen Moore observes that liberals are no fun anymore.
- Commander Zero reflects on the place of boutique and niche items in preparedness plans. (And reflects on the maddening fussiness of some Mini-14s.)
- This is from a conservative Christian perspective, but contains good information for all parents. Why schools are more dangerous than ever.
- The history of Rome in 20 minutes.
- Well that’s one way to get rid of a wasps’ nest.
I had a few more links to share, but I’m getting lots of timeouts as I try to compile and check them — something that seems to happen a lot with my links posts. Sigh. So I think I’ll call it quits for now.