Tuesday links

1. ProGunFred
    ProGunFred October 16, 2018 11:05 am

I can’t wait until Atlas v10 comes to take my guns.

2. maDDtraPPer
    maDDtraPPer October 16, 2018 12:28 pm

Chuckle of the week “Fauxcahontas’s” (Is that yours?) and the ambulance drivers in Australia will keep me positive for days. Thanks Claire!

Claire October 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Fauxcahontas isn’t mine. I blatantly stole it, but I can’t recall from whom.

And yes, those ambulance drivers were wonderful, weren’t they?

4. James
    James October 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Getting close to “pro-gun” Claire McCaskill is like falling head first into a sewer. With your mouth open.

All right, Claire, now: how do I un-imagine that dive?

Extremely powerful simile there. Careful where you point that thing! 🙂

5. M
    M October 16, 2018 7:02 pm

LESS “native” than the average American, and yet, there’s no shortage of Democrats on F*cebook and elsewhere crowing about her heritage.

I was surprised and disconcerted when the Dems and lefties broke out the simultaneous “punch Nazis” and “everyone to the right of me is a Nazi” bit.

I’m absolutely astounded that the Dems have sought fit to bring back the one-drop rule.

6. Alan
    Alan October 17, 2018 6:58 am

My kids are on a local tribal role. (My wife’s grandmother was an original reservation alotee and as a child was sent away to “school” by California to “learn to be white.”) Even though they’re at least 1/16 American Indian, I was recently told by an SJW, “it didn’t count” because they didn’t live a “Native American lifestyle” and hadn’t suffered discrimination based on their Indianness. Whatever.

7. ellendra
    ellendra October 17, 2018 7:26 am

” “it didn’t count” because they didn’t live a “Native American lifestyle” ”

Further proof that SJWs are racist. WTH is a “Native American lifestyle” supposed to be?

Claire October 17, 2018 10:38 am

Yeah. Wow. A single drop of (maybe) Native American blood makes Elizabeth Warren a proud minority, applauded by SJWs everywhere — despite the fact that she’s a rich and privileged white woman.

(Never mind the how the “single drop” standard echoes the Jim Crow south. That was SO yesterday.)

But tribal membership isn’t enough to make somebody else Native American? Because what? They don’t go around wearing prop feathered headdresses from old John Wayne movies?

9. Alan
    Alan October 17, 2018 5:28 pm

Maybe if they got a job at one of the casinos…

Anyway, I’ve given up on ANY of these people making any sense whatsoever.