I had two blogs I wanted to post today, but it’s been zip and zoom and zap since early morning. Commitments, appointments, distractions, demands. Then every time I think I have a moment to sit down, something interrupts.
Now I’ve got half an hour before an appointment. Let’s see if I can sneak some links into that time, and come back later (cross fingers) for post two.
- Jeffrey A. Tucker on the epic battle to control our thoughts.
- Naturally, the CIA has an official Chief of Disguise. A former holder of that office made a short video about her craft. Freedom Outlaws, pay heed!
- Cory “Spartacus” Booker gets accused of sexual assault by a gay left-winger. Evidence? Well, apparently more than Christine Blasey Ford had.
- Okay, cutting off foreign aid’s not a bad idea. But is anybody else bothered by the fact that Trump thinks countries should be able to keep their citizens from getting out?
- Is political discourse getting nastier because we’re literally getting more stupid (thanks to the Internet)?
- She ran four experiments to break her social-media addiction. Here what worked.
- $10,000 toilet seats — and $1,280 coffee cups. Nope, the Pentagon hasn’t changed a bit.
- His son was being bullied. Instead of getting mad or complaining to Authoritah, he had a talk with the bigger kid in question.
- Taking Halloween costumes to the next level.
- Garage sale holder teaches a petty wanna-be buyer a meaningful lesson in both bargaining and human decency.