I’m working on that promised blogosaurus. I really am. It’s about halfway done, but it keeps wanting to pull in a different direction than I want it to go.
With luck, I’ll wrestle it into submission by early next week. In the meantime, here are some links to keep you entertained, charmed, baffled, ticked off, informed, or whatever the case may be.
- In the Land of Opportunity, the wealth of the richest 1% is about to outstrip the worth of the country’s entire middle class. Cheers.
- Florida gets its first Second Amendment sanctuary county.
- Today is the anniversary of the beginning of Kristallnacht, which was about victim disarmament as well as hatred of Jews.
- It’s also the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- Although it’s now well past Dia de los Muertos, these giant skeletons emerging from pavement are still pretty cool.
- Ardent gun control supporter kills her three children and herself.
- Being frugal is good in many ways. But it won’t make you rich or strss-free.
- NYPD steals 106 pounds of legal hemp, threatening to destroy the grower’s livelihood. Only the Internet cares about justice.
- Annoying your human: A cat’s guide.