- He left England because his life depended upon getting real health care.
- The Brexiteers are whomping the Remainers. ‘Bout time, too.
- The FBI is looking into whether Epstein’s death was the result of a criminal conspiracy. But of course (announces the Bureau of Prisons director), there’s not a whisper of a hint of a reason to suspect that. You know, except for the odd little thing here and there.
- Maggie McNeill has a superb links roundup of news that affects sex workers. Not interested in sex workers’ rights? Much of what’s being done to them potentially affects us all.
- Pedophile cop evades justice by spending the last 25 years faking his own imminent death.
- The headless fourth branch of government.
- Forget speed dating or online matches. Try jury duty for instant (and possibly even bizarrely legal) romance.
- Six real-life secret plots with strange twists nobody saw coming.
- You think your beard or mustache is impressive? You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.
- Can dogs smell time?
Like what you read here?
- Buy Me a Coffee
- Make a monthly pledge via Patreon for as little as $1
- Make a monthly pledge via SubscribeStar
- PayPal Me (you can make a one-time donation or set up a monthly payment)
What is going on with Health care (and everything else for that matter in this country) is there are those among us in power whose primary goal it seems is to advocate and promote making our current system so bad that we will gladly turn towards socialism as a solution with our thoughts being it could only be an improvement where we will surely then find that it is not.
[…] Living Freedom has Saturday links. […]
Sorry for the shameless self-promotion but I used your awkward quote stage in my latest essay… which reminds me, I will add you to my blogroll.
[…] And because I missed it on Sunday, we have, from Claire Wolfe at Living Freedom, Saturday links. […]