- He left England because his life depended upon getting real health care.
- The Brexiteers are whomping the Remainers. ‘Bout time, too.
- The FBI is looking into whether Epstein’s death was the result of a criminal conspiracy. But of course (announces the Bureau of Prisons director), there’s not a whisper of a hint of a reason to suspect that. You know, except for the odd little thing here and there.
- Maggie McNeill has a superb links roundup of news that affects sex workers. Not interested in sex workers’ rights? Much of what’s being done to them potentially affects us all.
- Pedophile cop evades justice by spending the last 25 years faking his own imminent death.
- The headless fourth branch of government.
- Forget speed dating or online matches. Try jury duty for instant (and possibly even bizarrely legal) romance.
- Six real-life secret plots with strange twists nobody saw coming.
- You think your beard or mustache is impressive? You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.
- Can dogs smell time?
Like what you read here?