- Boris Johnson’s monumental victory in Britain should remind U.S. Democrats of an important thing or two. Britain’s Labour Party “got woke and went broke” deserted en masse by working-class v*ters.
- Time magazine’s petulant brat of the year says up against the wall with leaders who don’t execute her climate agenda.
- Seeing like a finite state machine.
- Second amendment: Virginians stand their ground on sanctuary counties while the nation watches. Frightened, arrogant anti-gun pols threaten “consequences” — up to and including sending the National Guard in as an occupying force.
- The greatest political miracle? Trump has revamped the 9th circuit court. (For those who don’t follow court lore, the 9th has for decades been the most overturned in the nation and even more cavalier than usual with the Constitution.)
- Cops ripped her baby out of her arms (in an act of brutality that went viral on video). Now she wins $625k from NYC. But once again, apparently not to be paid by the gang members themselves or the leaders who sent them.
- Diabetes sufferers and their families continue to take treatment into their own hands, bypassing expensive and clunky industry options.
- Three steps to personal freedom.
- She’d been in a shelter more than 400 days, but somehow the sweet dog was always ignored by potential adopters — until a creative activist moved into her cage to live until she found a forever home.
- Most dogs are cute. But a few are handsome and debonnaire. 🙂
Joke, via reader AE (I had to read it twice before I got it):
A husband and wife are doing a crossword puzzle.
Husband: Programs for mobile devices. 4 letters
Husband: Adolescent, 4 letters
Husband: Contraction meaning failed to perform, 5 letters
Husband: Take a life, 4 letters
Husband: Religious songs, 5 letters
Husband: Santa’s little helper, 3 letters