- Okay, I know we have enough to laugh about with our own politicians. We don’t need to mock furriners, even if they are socialists. But OTOH, the French currently have the biggest elected laugh-riot. Love the Star Wars photo.
- So last year, scientists figured out that cinnamon might help prevent colo-rectal cancer (if you happen to be mouse). Now they’re saying it improves mousy learning, too. No word yet on how much us humans would have to ingest to get the benefits. (H/T VS)
- Just ’cause we haven’t heard enough about the national debt lately …
- If old people should be banned from v*ting, what about the young-but-terminally-ill? The left. It really is out of good ideas. (But then, is that worse than the political right, which has a few good ideas but not the courage to stand up for them?)
- And I’m with Glenn Reynolds: There a lot of stuff that should be banned for all those political types who want to go around banning things and otherwise making other people’s lives miserable.
- Eejits. Ignorant eejits, too. Ignorant, blood-dancing eejits, need I add?
- I like this one mainly for its catch-phrase headline.
- Christine D. Shuck, a sometime reader of this blog, has recently published her third SF book. You can have a look inside right there at Amazon.*
- “When my dog died …” (H/T MJR)
* Speaking of Amazon, thanks for the excellent Prime Day!
And thank you for donating to help put the foundation back under this blog.