1. Bill T
    Bill T November 7, 2016 7:28 am

And to think that the US is on the verge of putting the same people responsable for her back in charge makes one ill. The Clintons bring a whole bag of nasty people back to power.

2. Bibamufu
    Bibamufu November 7, 2016 7:42 am

Good…

MamaLiberty November 7, 2016 8:12 am

One witch down… so many left to go.

4. Laird
    Laird November 7, 2016 9:25 am

She will not be missed.

5. […] a religious person, I might be anticipating her finally facing judgment. Perhaps even discovering “Oh, so THIS is what it felt like for all those women & children to burn alive in Waco’ ….  But I’m […]

6. Fred
    Fred November 7, 2016 10:16 am

#NoMoreFreeWacos

May she burn as the slain children that she mass murdered did. And she is and she will.

@ProGunFred

7. Kent McManigal
    Kent McManigal November 7, 2016 10:56 am

I saw someone (a guy I like and respect) criticizing those who are celebrating her death. But it makes me wonder just how evil does a person have to be before he’s glad they died?

Claire November 7, 2016 11:36 am

Carl-Bear’s take on Reno:

I think people take the injunction “do not speak ill of the dead” far too literally. Sure, if you kept your mouth shut while a person was alive you shouldn’t start defaming them once they can’t answer. But Janet Reno? Did any of us here change our tone about her, alive or dead?

Comrade X November 7, 2016 11:52 am

She will find plenty of friends in hell with some yet to come.

10. jc2k
    jc2k November 7, 2016 3:39 pm

11. Kent McManigal
    Kent McManigal November 7, 2016 3:48 pm

I feel a responsibility to speak ill of the evil dead, just like I do of the evil living. If it hurts someone’s feelings, maybe they should stop supporting evil. I accept that some people might feel the same about my death. Such is life.

An online friend had the same reaction to me when I was happy that Ted Kennedy had died. She was upset with me, saying “think of his grieving relatives, and how they’d feel if they read your words.”

I just couldn’t be sad. I think of the victims of these monsters. I think it’s a good thing when evil people die- no matter whether it is in the act, or years later. I wouldn’t hunt them down and put a bullet in them years after their offenses- that is revenge, and I am opposed to revenge- but I can still be happy they can’t harm anyone else, ever again.

12. Nathan Barton
    Nathan Barton November 7, 2016 7:15 pm

Psalm 58:6-10 6 God, knock the teeth out of their mouths;
    Lord, tear out the young lions’ fangs.
    7 They will vanish like water that flows by;
    they will aim their useless arrows.
    8 Like a slug that moves along in slime,
    like a woman’s miscarried child,
    they will not see the sun.
    9 Before your pots can feel the heat of the thorns—
    whether green or burning—
    He will sweep them away.
    10 The righteous one will rejoice
    when he sees the retribution;
    he will wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

13. Commander_Zero
    Commander_Zero November 7, 2016 9:04 pm

She dies the day before Clinton is in an election.
    Kinda makes you wonder if she had something on Hillary.